Uniform and Equipment
All our children are expected to wear school uniform (named - see label info below), which includes:
For the school day
- School green sweatshirt/cardigan with white school badge
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Dark grey/black skirt, trousers or shorts
- Flat, comfortable, smart, black polishable shoes (no sandals)
- Green checked dress in summer (optional)
- School green fleece as an extra layer in the winter (optional)
For PE ready days
- Black and gold sports jumper (long sleeve)
- Plain white or school branded white round neck t-shirt
- Black school sports joggers, or plain black sports joggers
- Plain black PE shorts
- Black inexpensive trainers
- No watches or jewellery
- Trainers can be worn at playtime and must be worn when playing football on the field.
- Please ensure a waterproof coat is brought into school throughout the spring/autumn/winter months
All uniform should be labelled with your child's full name (see info and link below for labels).
Pupils are expected to have haircuts that do not attract unusual attention to themselves (eg mohican haircuts or shaved heads, extravagant hair adornments etc). Shoulder length hair and below should be tied back at all times. Nail polish and all other make-up is not permitted.
Pupils are only permitted to wear plain studs to school. No other jewellery is allowed. Please avoid wearing jewellery on PE ready days as they can get mislaid when taken out.
- A water bottle so children have access to fresh water all day
School Uniform and PE kit can be Purchased from:
56 Addington Street,
For labelling all school items we recommend using Stikins labels. No sewing or ironing required! They can be purchased online from www.stikins.co.uk and the school get commission if you order and quote our fundraising number 21726.
Labelling items helps prevent losing items as we can ensure they are returned!