Attention Year 2 Parents! St. Peter's Prospectus Information
We are so sorry that we are not able to welcome you to our school for our usual November Open Day. We know that the best way for you to really get a feel for the school is to see it for yourselves, and your decision for a Junior school is made much harder this year. To help, we have put together the following information. Here is a short video introduction to St. Peter’s -
Please also find below:
- A letter from the Headteacher, Mr Hunter-Whitehouse
- A PDF version of the St. Peter’s Prospectus
- A PDF Version of the Pupil Prospectus, with information that Year 2 pupils may want to know about our school
- The St. Peter’s Admissions Policy for 2021
- A PDF information sheet on how we work with our parents and carers
- An example newsletter, giving you an idea of how we communicate with our parents and carers
Please take a look through our website. We also have a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account, simply search for St. Peter’s Junior School. If you would like further information, or would like this information pack posted out to you, please contact the school office via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01843 861430.
We look forward to the time when we can welcome you to our lovely school!